JESUS GREEN ASSOCIATION - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Octagon Room, Wesley Methodist Church, Christ’s Piece, Cambridge
Thursday, December 3 at 8.15pm
3. Approval of AGM and EGM minutes
4. Matters arising
5. Treasurer’s report and approval of inspected accounts. Thanks to Victoris Zeitlin and appointment for 2010. EDF energy plans. Care of garden on Jesus Lock.
6. Secretary’s report. Future of website. Subscriptions.
7. Chairman’s report
PC to address work by JGA on HLF situation and JGA meetings during year, Jesus Green Working Group and ongoing future of the plans using council funds, playground upgrade plans, concerns of JGA over procedures (public discussion) VOLUNTEERS : for clearing Jesus Ditch, litter collection, clear rubbish.
Rousse Ball pavilion plans for upgrading toilets and café etc
8. Nomination of officers, election of officers
9. Suggestions from the public, debate
10. Meeting to close by 10pm.